The data for the announcements is stored on our end (database & filesystem). As such, we
don't store anything inside of your Jira instance, and we handle backups for you.
If you uninstall the plugin, we automatically delete the data we stored for you
within 48 hours.
For each announcement you make, we store the following:
- titlem, body, icon, and type of the announcement
- start & end date (if applicable)
- project id the announcement belongs to (if applicable)
- accountId of the user that created the announcement
- accountId of each user that has read the announcement and acknowledged it
NOTE: We do not store any usernames, emails, project names, or other data from your Jira instance.